Just like me, Anastasia loves to be pampered before going to bed. I give her a nightly bath and then a long massage. That makes her very relaxed and she falls right to sleep. We all need a nightly routine to relax and settle down, especially a 10-month-old baby.
Recently I stumbled upon a new and ALL ORGANIC baby skin care line, that I wanted to tell you about. It is called Susan Brown’s Baby. I immediately fell in love with it! Anastasia has very sensitive skin, that’s why Susan Browns Baby products are perfect for her. The products are hypoallergenic and free of all the terrible toxins!
So here’s our Nightly Routine:
- Foaming Shampoo and Body Wash: I start our nightly pampering routine with giving Anastasia a nice, long bath with the body wash. I love it so much, because it has a calming chamomile scent, and because it comes in the form of foam, so it doesn’t run all over her face and into her eyes. And by chance, if it does get into her eyes, it’s a “tear free” soap, so your baby is still protected.
- Nourishing Lotion: Anastasia’s sensitive skin needs a nourishing lotion after her bath. Because of all the bad press that baby lotion has gotten lately, I was very hesitant to put any kind of lotion on her. I was delighted to find out that Susan Brown’s lotion is paraben and phthalate free. Recent studies have shown, that those two chemicals may be linked to developing cancer. It is made of rich botanicals such as Shea, Jojoba, Moringa, and Cocoa Butter. Smells yummy! And she loves getting a massage with it. 😉
- Lotion to Powder: It is a lotion that dries as a soft, powdery finish. Helps to protect baby from chafing and wetness during the night or day. Once it dries, it’s invisible! No more mess!
- Diaper Therapy Cream: Since I don’t change diapers during the night, I need something strong and thicker to prevent diaper rashes. This cream has been very effective and again, it’s chemical free!
- Botanical Gelee: This helps with scratches, dry irritated skin, chapped lips, and is especially soothing in the winter. Good news: it’s petroleum free! Petroleum creates an illusion of moisturized skin but it suffocates the pores. You’re drying out your pores by keeping out air and moisture– exactly the opposite of what you want to achieve on your baby’s sensitive skin!
One more Susan Brown’s Baby Product that I highly recommend, because it is AMAZING–the “Stretch Therapy and Skin Smoothing Cream” for pregnant and new mothers.
It’s a miracle worker for stretch marks, but also keeps your skin silky and smooth. It contains Phasaway, which is clinically proven to reduce the visible appearance of stretch marks.
After an exhausting day, I love to soak in the bath tub for as long as possible, or as long as my daughter lets me. However, that’s why my skin gets very dry all the time. This cream makes my skin super smooth, starting from the first time I ever used it.
“Susan Brown’s Baby” products is natures gift to all mothers! Anastasia gives it two little thumbs up!:-)